- Market Search – Searches all markets for missing / improved items
- Market Max – Set a max price you are willing to spend on any market item
- Helicarrier Search – Searches the helicarrier for missing / improved items
- Improvement Min – Lets you set a minimum improvement threshold for the improvements section
- Initial market search takes a LONG time (additional searches are much faster) – Improving this mechanism with better shared caching
- Unique / Branded items sets are goofy in the market search – Will fix this with next beta build
- When there are lots of item in the row they get too squished – Workaround, flip to landscape or use iPad — This is a real pain as I want to make all that information visible.. might end up limiting the amount of squish that can be done.
- Grayed rows should be more clear that the issue is the user is too far away
- Tapping on Helicarrier rows / Market Rows don’t jump you right to the screen you need to be on — Limitation of the Wallab.ee API — I’m requesting an update
Feature Requests (these won’t come in this version but I’ve got it on the boiler):
- Pouch / User / Locked item searching
- Automatic searching and background notifications when items are discovered as you move!
- Item mixes for missing items (both in your pouch and ingredient pickup)
- TD and DD searching
- Favorite Number setting – Only show improvements if you don’t already have your favorite number, highlight any favorites found nearby or in pouches
Click here if you’d like to be a beta tester.
Email me if you are a tester and have found any undiscovered bug or would like to request a non-listed feature.