- Disable nearby searching — Disables searching nearby locations (good for if you already know that they’re a bust)
- Crash when you open settings on iPad
- Sporadic crashing (some)
- All pages of market load (previously just the first 1000 market items were loading)
- Faster market item loading (Caching item type and set information in iCloud, we’ll see how this works out)
- Branded items shouldn’t be goofy anymore in list
- Initial market searches are still a little slow, especially if you have lots of results
- Unique items sets are goofy in the market search
- When there are lots of item in the row they get too squished – Workaround, flip to landscape or use iPad — This is a real pain as I want to make all that information visible.. might end up limiting the amount of squish that can be done.
- Grayed rows should be more clear that the issue is the user is too far away
- Tapping on Helicarrier rows / Market Rows don’t jump you right to the screen you need to be on — Limitation of the Wallab.ee API — I’m requesting an update
Feature Requests (these won’t come in this version but I’ve got it on the boiler):
- Pouch / User / Locked item searching
- Automatic searching and background notifications when items are discovered as you move!
- Item mixes for missing items (both in your pouch and ingredient pickup)
- TD and DD searching
- Favorite Number setting – Only show improvements if you don’t already have your favorite number, highlight any favorites found nearby or in pouches
Click here if you’d like to be a beta tester.
Email me if you are a tester and have found any undiscovered bug or would like to request a non-listed feature.