Alright! With 5.0 locked and pending Apple Review (thanks testers!) I couldn’t just sit idle and have been working on a 5.1 beta as well, that means new features!
- Pickup for mix – If there are items that you can mix to make items that you are missing then they will show up in a new section!
- Pouch – If there are items you can mix in your pouch to make an item you are missing, the recipe will appear in it’s own section (How convenient!)
- SD / DD / TD / 1xxx Searching – You can now enable / disable searching for items with issue numbers less than 10, 100, 1000 or 2000! (Good way to find trading or market fodder!)
- Crash bug
- Stall when sorting market items
- Haven’t tested it yet, but I think the recipe maker might be a little goofy if you have to mix more than one of the same type of item (sorry about that)
Feature Requests — Upcoming builds:
- Pouch / User / Locked item searching
- Automatic searching and background notifications when items are discovered as you move!
- Favorite Number setting – Only show improvements if you don’t already have your favorite number, highlight any favorites found nearby or in pouches
Click here if you’d like to be a beta tester.
Email me if you are a tester and have found any undiscovered bug or would like to request a non-listed feature.